You only need a few personal things for your stay in hospital. Please note that there is only a small wardrobe available.
Please avoid bringing valuables, large sums of cash and jewellery, if possible.
Checklist: What is needed during your stay?
- Toothbrush, body care products, (soap, shampoo, toothpaste, etc.), safety razor, cosmetics
- Handtowels / flannels
- Pyjamas / nightdresses
- Underwear / stockings and/or socks
- Bathing robe / jogging suit
- Alarm clock, watch
- Identity card / passport
- Any medication you are taking at the moment
- Addresses and telephone numbers of family members and friends
Please also remember
- Health insurance card
- Referral form
- If available: any medical examination/test results and/or findings
These documents are needed upon admission.